- Brian Boru (941–1014) was the High King of Ireland (1002–1014).
- He was a character in Robert E. Howard's pseudo-historical Turlogh Dubh O'Brien story "The Twilight of the Grim God (also known as "The Grey God Passes", published posthumously in 1962), adapted as a Conan story in Conan the Barbarian #3 (February, 1971), written by Roy Thomas and penciled by Barry Smith. In the adaptation, he was made into King Brian of Brythunia.
- Appearances of Brian Boru (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Brian Boru (Earth-616)
- Media Brian Boru (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Brian Boru (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Brian Boru (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Brian Boru (Earth-616)
- Brian Boru at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.