- I don't run.
- -- Captain Britain src
He felt guilty that the Illuminati and non-mutant heroes didn't helped the mutants during their troubles, presumably the "Fourth Age of Apocalypse"/the "Second Holocaust", the founding of Tian, the "collapse of the Phoenix eggs" and/or the attack of Sentinel(s).
Heading to the mutant city-nation of Tian, the new location of an incoming incursion, they encountered the Sidera Maris, automatons of the Mapmakers. During the brawl, Braddock and Nightcrawler seemingly fought one with another instead of against the Mapmakers.
Although the local and Illuminati's mutants were killed by the Mapmakers who targeted their X-Genes to terminate them, the incursing Earth was destroyed and they were allowed to leave, Brian and his fellow Illuminati attacked, but were all killed except for Reed Richards, Iron Man who was stuck in his armor and Doctor Doom. Doom and Richards were quickly killed, the last sacrificing, trying to save the former.
- 1 Appearances of Brian Braddock (Earth-2319)
- Minor Appearances of Brian Braddock (Earth-2319)
- Media Brian Braddock (Earth-2319) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Brian Braddock (Earth-2319)
- 1 Quotations by or about Brian Braddock (Earth-2319)
- Character Gallery: Brian Braddock (Earth-2319)
- Characters killed by Captain Britain
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|