Brian Hayward is a former soldier recruited to be be one of Project Centipede's test subjects after he returned from Afghanistan. He, along with other Centipede-enhanced soldiers broke Edison Po out of prison, earning him the attention of Agent Phil Coulson and S.H.I.E.L.D..
Using his sister, Coulson and his team were able to track Hayward to an abandoned warehouse in Oakland, California. There, Hayward and a few other Centipede soldiers fought with S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Coulson, May, Ward, and Mike Peterson, a former Centipede subject now working for the other side. The agents were able to stop the soldiers, and Raina killed Hayward via an ocular implant (the same one that was done to Akela Amador) before he could give up any of Centipede's secrets.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Centipede Device
- Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant: Ocular implant granting visual enhancements, and equipped with a digital receiver and text display, and loaded with an explosive charge.
- 1 Appearances of Brian Hayward (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Brian Hayward (Earth-199999)
- Media Brian Hayward (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Brian Hayward (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Brian Hayward (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Brian Hayward (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|