The British Army is the principal land warfare force of the United Kingdom. The modern British Army traces back to 1707 AD, with an antecedent in the English Army that was created at the Restoration in 1660 AD. The term "British Army" was adopted in 1707 AD after the Acts of Union between England and Scotland.
A war between the Britain and France caused great conflict in the world and the territories. It was at this time the American Revolutionary War began and they lost the 13 colonies that formed their own independent nation, the United States of America.
In 1860, the British and the French allied together to fight the Chinese during the the Second Opium War. They faced the Iron Fist at the Forts of Taku. Although a great warrior, the army lost and were taken prisoner and forced into hard labor, and then the power ofthe Iron Fist left him.
The British Army entered both World War I and World War II on the side of the Allies. From the end of World War II the British fought the Soviet Union in the Cold War. The one major war in the Cold War included the Korean War.
- 17 British Army (Earth-616) Members
- 27 Appearances of British Army (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of British Army (Earth-616)
- 4 Media British Army (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images that include British Army (Earth-616)
- Organization Gallery: British Army (Earth-616)