This area was the civilian home and base of operations for Captain America (Steve Rogers) for many years. Steve not only lived at 569 Leaman Place but also established his Captain America's Hotline in Brooklyn Heights. Later, Captain America also made his headquarters at Rokatanski & Co. in Brooklyn Heights.
Points of Interest
569 Leaman Place, Rokatanksi & Company
- This area lies close to the East River and provides a scenic view of New York City. Captain America writer J.M. DeMatteis was a long-time resident of Brooklyn.
- 91 appearance(s) of Brooklyn Heights
- 4 minor appearance(s) of Brooklyn Heights
- 2 mention(s) of Brooklyn Heights
- 1 image(s) of Brooklyn Heights
- 2 article(s) related to Brooklyn Heights