Burns is a town located on the Kenai Peninsula in the southern Alaska on the shores of the Resurrection Bay. Burns' economy was prominently influenced by Joseph Langrock and his family, who owned multiple businesses in and around town, including a cannery, a mill, a fishing fleet and the Langrock Lumber logging company, providing employment while also investing a lot of money into social projects such as the new Kenai Providence Hospital. Unbeknownst to most, the Langrocks' official business was in fact in front for a major drug smuggling operation, which was being covered by their alliance with the local Sheriff Ridge, who deemed it to be for the good of the town thanks to the money that it brought in.
Points of Interest
- 15 Appearances of Burns (Alaska)
- Minor Appearances of Burns (Alaska)
- 1 Media Burns (Alaska) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Burns (Alaska)
- Location Gallery: Burns (Alaska)
- 5 locations in Burns (Alaska)