Burundi is a east-African country located in the Great Lakes region, bordered by Rwanda to the north, Tanzania to the east and south, Mbangawi to the north-east and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west.
Hit by a civil war including the use of child-soldiers, it is possibly one of the poorest countries in the world.
- The official name is both Republika y'u Burundi and République du Burundi, as the official languages are both Kirundi and French.
- Burundi is not to be confused with Burunda, an other African country, also known as People's Republic of Burunda.
- 1 Appearances of Burundi
- Minor Appearances of Burundi
- 2 Media Burundi was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Burundi
- Location Gallery: Burundi
- 1 locations in Burundi