Butterfly-Bore was a mutant who was one of the members of a colony in Antarctica that set out to create a "Mutant Utopia" away from infighting among the mutant community. Rogue described him as a "Z-List mutant" and "X-Men wannabe" who "Never quite made the grade."
Unfortunately, the colony fell under the influence of Golgotha, and the mutants therein were driven completely insane, often murderous or suicidal. Butterfly-Bore fell into the latter category, and died just as the X-Men were arriving to help the colony by clawing his own heart out.
Butterfly-Bore had vestigial wings on his back and clawed, three-fingered hands. It is unknown if he had any superhuman abilities.
- 1 Appearances of Butterfly-Bore (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Butterfly-Bore (Earth-616)
- Media Butterfly-Bore (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Butterfly-Bore (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Butterfly-Bore (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Butterfly-Bore (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|