Appearing in "If Looks Could Kill" (Part 4)Edit
- Sunic Pharmacopoeia
- Spammers (Mentioned)
- Mrs. Canty (Voice only)
- N.A.A.C.P. (Mentioned)
- Magic Johnson Foundation (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Sunic Pharmacopoeia Singapore Facility (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "If Looks Could Kill" (Part 4)Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
One of them can't access his mutant powers; the other one can't use his healing factor. But Cable and Deadpool are still going to fight -- not only for the sake of gratuitous, all-out action; but also for honor, the betterment of mankind and the well-being of puppies everywhere. (Okay, we made up the part about puppies.)
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Cable & Deadpool Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Images from Cable & Deadpool Vol 1 4
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|