- Can you send me forward to the time when I was mowing my lawn and my next door neighbor, Mrs. Nowicki, asked if I could rub lotion on her back and I ran and locked myself in the Bathroom? I'd really like a do-over on that one, please.
- -- Deadpool
Appearing in "Eight To Save The Universe!"
- Past Fantastic Four
- Present Fantastic Four
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom (Mentioned)
- Agency X
- Doctor Strange (Cameo)
- Weapon X (Wade Wilson)
- Iron Man (Wade Wilson)
- Doctor Doom (Bob)
- Cable (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
- Earth-71246 (First appearance) (Bob/Supreme Hydra, Hydra)
- Earth-1946 (First appearance) (Deadpool/Weapon X Reality)
- Earth-12467 (First appearance) (Deadpool, X-Men)
- Earth-46127 (First appearance) (Bob, Nick Fury)
- Unknown Reality (No Job Bob)
- Unknown Reality (Deadpool, Horseman of Apocalypse)
- Unknown Reality (Deadpool, SHIELD)
- Unknown Reality (Wade Wilson as Iron Man)
- Unknown Reality (Deadpool, X-Force)
- Deadpool's Suit
- Deadpool's Katanas
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Hydra Uniforms
- Panther Habit
- Time Platform
- Cyclops' Visor
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
Synopsis for "Eight To Save The Universe!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Since Deadpool is twice as much trouble as anyone in the Marvel Universe, the only logical people who could possibly rescue him and Bob, Agent of Hydra, from their temporal tantrum are... the FANTASTIC EIGHT?
Twice the guest stars! Twice the fun! But not twice the price! How can you say no?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Cable & Deadpool Vol 1 46 on the forums
- 0 Images from Cable & Deadpool Vol 1 46
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|