Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- We know what comes next... it is a duel fated millennia ago.
- -- • --|A|-- •
Appearing in "X of Swords: Chapter 19"
- Swordbearers of Krakoa
- Quiet Council of Krakoa
- Opal Luna Saturnyne
- Swordbearers of Arakko
- One Hundred Champions
- Axl Rose (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Great Captains of Krakoa (Mentioned)
- Hellions (Mentioned)
- God (Invoked)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Mentioned)
- Stepford Cuckoos (Mentioned)
- Esme Cuckoo (Mentioned)
- Isca the Unbeaten (Named only)
- Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock) (Named only)
- Pogg Ur-Pogg (Named only)
- Summoner (Named only)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Named only)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Named only)
- Solem (Named only)
- Captain Avalon (Brian Braddock) (Named only)
- Death (Named only)
- Redroot the Forest (Named only)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Amenth (Mentioned)
- Arakko (Mentioned)
- Flowers of Krakoa
- Magneto's Helmet
- Techno-Organic Virus
- Light of Galador
- Transmode Virus
- Cyclops' Visor
- Twilight Sword
Synopsis for "X of Swords: Chapter 19"
- Synopsis not yet written.
X OF SWORDS, CHAPTER 19
A son. The stars. A Fool and his bravery.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.