- Dad, why is your fever dream on the news?
- -- Hope Summers
Appearing in 1st story
- X-Force (Reassembled)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin)
- Techno-Organic Virus (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- A.I.M. agents (Prisoner and corpses)
- Avengers Unity Squad
- Boom-Boom (Tabby Smith) (Voice) (On telephone only)
- Doctor Townley (First appearance)
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Eat-More Processing Plant (First appearance)
- New York
- Florida (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Cable's Motorcycle
Synopsis for 1st story
Cable, Domino, Doctor Nemesis and Colossus are in a partly destroyed factory, surrounded by dead bodies. They are confronted by the Uncanny Avengers. Havok asks Cable to explain the situation to which he answers that he can't and then teleports away with the others.
A few days before all of that happens, Cable is spying on Hope while she talks to a woman about what she doesn't like about her new "normal" life. He then meets with Forge in a bunker under an aviation graveyard. Forge gives him a new technologic, weaponized arm. He then shortly suffers from headaches and goes on to visit someone.
While on a mission to find someone in a secret base, Domino is surprised by Hope who wants to find her father and make a deal with Domino.
After recruiting Doctor Nemesis, Cable takes him to his secret base, where he is confronted by a furious Hope. She screams at him for spying on her and not contacting her instead, but then he tells her that he missed her too and they hug. Right after they let go Cable has another headache and then as Hope touches him, she has the same vision that he does. Later, down in the bunker, as the rest of the team talks about Cable's condition, they see his vision in the news.
Cable is back! NOW! with a new X-Force at his side, he must tackle the threats that nobody else can know about. But just who are Cable’s new recruits, and why is his team public enemy number one? Caught red-handed at the scene of a terrorist attack on a major American corporation whose CEO has expressed anti-mutant views, the X-Force is the run, with none other than the Uncanny Avengers in hot pursuit.
- Takes place after Uncanny Avengers #4.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Cable and X-Force Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 23 Image(s) from Cable and X-Force Vol 1 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|