In 1849, criminal entrepreneur Cal Brunder, with his right-hand man Slick, tried to force all the smaller ranchers to sell their lands to him. Rancher Jim Gardley refused so Brunder framed him for rustling his stock. However, Gardley escaped from jail and after weeks of practicing with a gun, he returned as the Masked Raider. He was able to get townspeople to revolt and ended Brunder's rule of the town.
Points of Interest
- 8 Appearances of Cactusville
- Minor Appearances of Cactusville
- Media Cactusville was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Cactusville
- Location Gallery: Cactusville
- 3 locations in Cactusville