Appearing in "Cage: Part One"
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Venus (First appearance)
- Hope Dickens (First appearance; photo)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Esther Lucas (Mentioned)
- Clifto (Clifford Townsend) (Mentioned)
- Tombstone's Gang
- Benjamin Franklin (Drawing)
- Jesus Christ (Invoked)
- Sergeant Larry (First appearance) (Unnamed)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Cage: Part One"
A woman named Mrs. Dickens walks into a striptease club where she finds Luke Cage enjoying a show. Approaching him, she states that she wants to hire him to exact revenge against the gang bangers responsible for killing her thirteen-year-old daughter, Hope. Luke finishes his business with one of the strippers and agrees to take Mrs. Dickens’ case.
Cage begins muscling in on the gangs congregating on G Street. He interrogates a couple of thugs during a basketball game and learns that the bullet that killed Hope Dickens was originally intended for another gang banger named Clifford "Clifto" Townsend. Upon further investigation, he learns that the triggerman might possibly be linked to Lonnie "Tombstone" Lincoln.
- Cage (Volume 2) is a five issue limited series published under Marvel's MAX Imprint. The cover to each issue is marked with an "Explicit Content" parental advisory warning.
- Cage (Volume 1) #1-20
- Hero for Hire #1-16
- Power Man #17-49
- Power Man and Iron Fist #50-125
- New Avengers #1-present
Links and References
- Luke Cage article at Marvel Universe
- Luke Cage article at the Marvel Directory
- Luke Cage article at Wikipedia
|Like this? Let us know!|