Cameron Hodge first appeared as a lawyer for Hank McCoy, aka Beast. Later, Hodge was an ambassador working for the mutant-oppressing Genoshan government. After the corrupt government was overthrown by the combined efforts of Cable and the X-Men, Hodge, who was now missing an arm and a leg courtesy of Cable, vowed to get his revenge on the mutants. He was fortunate enough to have met up with the techno-organic alien race known as the Phalanx. Restoring his missing limbs and granting him a fraction of their power, the Phalanx promised to help him get his revenge and, in exchange, he would help them assimilate planet Earth and its inhabitants. Hodge was defeated when Beast, with the help of Amelia Voght, Forge, Magneto, Mister Sinister, and Warlock, drove the Phalanx from Earth. Hodge was later mentioned in passing by a rogue military group seeking to take advantage of mutants, suggesting he has ties with them.
Powers and Abilities
- Voiced by Stephen Ouimette.
- Hodge's switch from a lawyer defending a mutant to member of a mutant-enslaving regime went unexplained in the show.
- 4 appearance(s) of Cameron Hodge (Earth-92131)
- 1 mention(s) of Cameron Hodge (Earth-92131)
- 4 image(s) of Cameron Hodge (Earth-92131)