- Retire to what? I hardly do any reporting...lost touch with what friends I had outside the Squad... Besides -- no one retires from Captain America. No one walks away. You know that.
Appearing in "Part Two: All-Winners"
- Daily Bugle
- All-Winners Squad
- Betsy Ross
- Soviet Super-Soldiers (First appearance)
- Doctor Satan
- Dr. Klaus Fuchs (First appearance)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Captain America (William Nasland) (Mentioned)
- Abraham Erskine (Mentioned)
- United States Navy (Mentioned)
- Leland Baxter (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- France (Mentioned)
- Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (Mentioned)
- Atlantis (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Shield (Replica)
Synopsis for "Part Two: All-Winners"
- Synopsis not yet written.
What does it take to be the living symbol of America... the Sentinel of Liberty... the Super-Soldier of World War II? What does it take to be CAPTAIN AMERICA? 1941. Captain America puts on his mask and shield for the first time-- and instantly inspires an entire nation, including Jeff Mace-- a rough-and-tumble reporter— who quickly dons his own star-spangled suit and calls himself the PATRIOT! It's a decision that will take him from stopping stateside saboteurs... to headlining the home front heroes known as the Liberty Legion... to the most unexpected offer of all... ...When the Sentinel of Liberty dies and Jeff Mace is asked to be the NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA! This is the story of a man who was a great Patriot, and his determination to be something more. His attempt to be not just a hero, but a symbol. His struggle to show he has what it takes to be CAPTAIN AMERICA!
- Set in years from 1946-1948. The events of Bucky's shooting was originally shown in Captain America Comics #66.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|