- If Rogers' body disappeared during the transfer...where, exactly, did he go?
Appearing in "Captain America: Reborn" Part 1
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Revealed to be alive) (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America/Bucky (James Barnes)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Wasp (Hank Pym)
- Sharon Carter (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man (Venom)
- H.A.M.M.E.R. Agents
- Norman Osborn
- Arnim Zola (Main story and flashback)
- Red Skull (Johann Schmidt) (Only in flashback)
- Europe (unspecified location, D-Day)
- Infinite Avengers Mansion
- Hank Pym's Private Lab
- Thunderbolts Mountain
Synopsis for "Captain America: Reborn" Part 1
Bucky and Natasha break into the HAMMER Helicarrier to try and steal Arnim Zola's device, believing it can help them save Steve Rogers, until they are confronted by Ares and Venom. Meanwhile, Vision, Falcon, and Sharon Carter go to Hank Pym to enlist his help with trying to figure out what Zola and the Red Skull had been doing. Zola reveals to Norman Osborn that they were using a variation of Dr. Doom's time platform to retrieve Steve Rogers from the past before Sharon damaged it, causing Steve Rogers to become unstuck in time. Steve is shown bouncing from place to place and time to time throughout his past.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America: Reborn Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 10 Images from Captain America: Reborn Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|