- Captain America (Steven Rogers) (Final appearance)
- Professor Ian Ilson (Only appearance)
- Everett Bliss (Only appearance)
- Helen Moore (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
- Earth-600043 (Final appearance)
- Earth (Final appearance)
International terrorist General Miguel kidnaps Professor Ian Ilson and forces him to develop an age-speeding chemical to use as a weapon. Miguel tests it in the population of Belleville and then blackmails the American government by spreading it in Portland.
However, an ally of Ilson, Dr. Mills, recruits Captain America to track Miguel. Captain America convinces one inhabitant of Belleville, Helen Moore, to help him, and finally finds Miguel's lair in a federal penitentiary. Captain America fights Miguel's minions, and finally Miguel is accidentally infected with the chemical. The villain dies of old age in a few seconds, and Captain America grabs enough antidote to heal the Portlanders.
- Reb Brown as Captain America (Steven Rogers)
- Connie Selleca as Dr. Wendy Day
- Len Birman as Dr. Simon Mills
- Christopher Lee as General Miguel
- Katherine Justice as Helen Moore
- Christopher Cary as Professor Ian Ilson
- Ken Swofford as Everett Bliss
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Captain America II: Death Too Soon
- Other things related to Captain America II: Death Too Soon
- Film Gallery: Captain America II: Death Too Soon
- Images from the film