- Bottle it, fraulein. I don't have all day. And incidentally... I'm no bear.
Appearing in "Operation: Zero Point"
Synopsis for "Operation: Zero Point"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The first in a series of specials covering the length and breadth of the larger-than-life legend of Captain America, as told by the industry’s leading experts in the field! First up, it’s 1944, and wouldn't you know it? Them sneaky Nazis have managed to crack the secrets of electro-magnetic physics…yeah, that's right: apples may fall down in the free world, but schnitzels are falling up in the skies over a mysterious lab in a Polish forest, thanks to a little help from a nearby forced-labor camp. Sure, we could send in the Marines, but why bother when we've got Captain America?! But even Cap may be meeting his match against the lab's sadistic cybernetic commandant. Because everyone knows, the only thing worse than a Nazi is a Robot Nazi!
- The Bell is based on Die Glocke (German for "The Bell") in which it was a rumored Nazi Wunderwaffe first popularized by Polish author Igor Witkowski in Prawda o Wunderwaffe (2000).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Theater of War: Operation Zero-Point Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 4 Images from Captain America Theater of War: Operation Zero-Point Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|