- I've still got a lot of country to see!
Appearing in "The Vengeance of -- the Red Skull"
- Irabia (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Vengeance of -- the Red Skull"
Steve Rogers is still enjoying riding his motorcycle around the countryside. The Red Skull notices that he is passing near a motorcade of King Hassab of Irabia, so he reroutes both to arrive in a small town at about the same time. He allows Cap to witness his abduction of the King, and leads him into a trap. Cap easily overcomes the trap and rescues Hassab, while the Skull ends up stuck in the rocket he had intended to use to launch the King into outer space.
Wowee! The Red Skull's back, with a master plan for world destruction! But here comes Cap on his bludgeoning bike! Action from cover to cover!
- Cover art: the Red Skull vignette is from the cover of Captain America #112. This piece of clip art was done by Jack Kirby and Frank Giacoia.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Terry Close and Masao Kono.
- This issue is reprinted in Essential Captain America #3.
- This issue also features an ad for Conan the Barbarian #1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 129 on the forums
- 2 Images from Captain America Vol 1 129
- 1 Reprints of Captain America Vol 1 129
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #129 
|Like this? Let us know!|