- There is nothing sacred about the status quo... and there never will be!
Appearing in "Up Against the Wall"
- The Hood (First appearance)
- Batroc's Brigade (First appearance)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (On-screen)
- Nick Fury (Referenced)
- Berkeley Police Department (First appearance)
- An unnamed TV producer (Only appearance)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Daily Bugle (Mentioned)
- Peter Parker (Cameo)
- M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton) (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Up Against the Wall"
After rescuing a dean from a student riot, Cap is asked to make a PSA condemning the students for rioting. Although he mentions that violence shouldn't be the answer, he mostly condemns the dean. When he goes off script, the Hood hires Batroc's Brigade to take him out, but Cap easily defeats them.
See the incredible Hulk! See Batroc, the Leaper! See the dreaded Porcupine and the unstoppable Whirlwind! See Cap "Up Against The Wall!"
Characters in this story also appear in other stories between this issue. The affected characters are:
From Pag. 1 to 15, Panel 3
From Pag. 15, Panel 4 to Pag. 20
- The Hood / Baron Strucker returns in this issue without explanation after his death in Strange Tales #158. The Hood's real identity is revealed in the next issue, and it would be eventually revealed in Captain America #247 that this "Baron Strucker" is an android created by Machinesmith.
- This issue also features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Nils Osmar and Joe Jenkins. The letters page also features an advertisment for the new Conan series.
- The "Items" page from this issue features advertisements for Thor #180 and Fantastic Four Annual #8.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #340Z.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|