Appearing in "Madness in the Slums!"
Synopsis for "Madness in the Slums!"
According to Travis Starnes' Website, M.O.D.O.K. sends an android to Harlem to create havoc in hopes of drawing out Captain America. Can Captain America stop the rampaging robot without sparking off a race riot? - See more at: http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/detail.php?idvalue=890#sthash.DL3Iy9Tj.dpuf
The team-up of the century - Cap and the Falcon battling the mysterious Bulldozer! Plus the long-awaited origin of M.O.D.O.K.!
- The Falcon becomes Captain America's partner at the end of this issue. The Falcon will remain a recurring character until Captain America #222.
- This issue also features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Tom Flynn, Dave Brown, Ronnie Smith, Anthony Martinez, Kent Robert, and M.G..
- This issue also features an advertisement for Thor #183.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #428Z.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 133 on the forums
- 4 Images from Captain America Vol 1 133
- 1 Reprints of Captain America Vol 1 133
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #133 
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|