Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
I can't help shake the idea that there's some hope for you ... that somehow I can make you come over to our side -- the Black side!
Appearing in "Power to the People / Chapter Two Burn, Whitey, Burn! / Red Skull in the Morning, Cap Take Warning"
- Leila Taylor
- Jody Casper (Falcon's nephew)
- New York
Synopsis for "Power to the People / Chapter Two Burn, Whitey, Burn! / Red Skull in the Morning, Cap Take Warning"
- Synopsis not yet written
Burn, Harlem, Burn! And our star-spangled teammates are helpless to stop it - unless they can unmask the greatest villain of all!
- This issue is a 25 Cent "Giant". Next issue will revert back to a 20 cent, 32 page story.
- Chapters 1: Power to the People is 15 pages; Chapter 2 Burn, Whitey, Burn! is 11 pages; Red Skull in the Morning, Cap Take Warning is 8 pages.
- Rafe Michel, a black activist, petty criminal and leader of the Silver Skulls is introduced in this issue. He will continue to appear off and on in this title until his death in Captain America #178. Rafe's last name is revealed in Captain America #151.
- Backgrounds are probably inked in this issue by Tony Mortellaro (uncredited).
- Captain America helps the Avengers in Amazing Adventures#8 and then participates in the Kree-Skrull War (Avengers #93-97), then makes a brief appearance in Iron Man #44 shortly after this story.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Tommy Adair, Jon Inazaki, Daniel Gheno, Mike Whsenaut, Chuck Thornton, and Ken Hubbert..
- The Falcon appears on the cover of this issue in his new red outfit. However, he does not appear in the new costume until next issue Captain America #144.
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #143