Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Appearing in "The Falcon Fights Alone"
- Captain America (William Burnside)
- Bucky (Jack Monroe)
- Morgan's Men
- Man-Mountain Quint
- Jody Casper
- Ellen Muldoon
- Brian Muldoon
- Scarlotti Mob (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Mosca Cay (First appearance)
- Timbuktu (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Falcon Fights Alone"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Avengers appear between their appearances in Avengers #104 and Avengers #105.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#990-Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Brian Earl Brown, David McDonell, and Clint Higginbotham.
- The Falcon has his trademark glove on his right hand in the cover logo. However, he has the glove on his left hand in the cover action sequence. He will go with the glove on his right hand pretty much in the cover logo (going back to the glove on the left hand briefly in Captain America #156) until he receives a costume modification in Captain America #170. In between that time, other covers shows the error with the Falcon's glove.
- The Captain America image from this cover has been altered with a less sinister facial expression, and used for marketing purposes for many years (Even though it is technically an image of the "Bad" Cap).
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #154 
|Like this? Let us know!|