Appearing in "The Crime Wave Breaks"
- Crime Wave (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Eel (Cameo)
- Porcupine (Cameo)
- Scarecrow (Cameo)
- Plantman (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Crime Wave Breaks"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Due to a reaction from the Viper's venom, Captain America will gain "Super Strength" in this issue. His super strength will remain until Captain America #218. In that issue it is revealed that his power level had reverted back to its original Super Soldier Serum level.
- Next issue Brain Muldoon will be revealed to be the Cowled Commander.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Ronald A. Williams, William Wood, Walt Podrazik and Ketih A. Prettyman.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1105Z.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 158 on the forums
- Images from Captain America Vol 1 158
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #158 
|Like this? Let us know!|