- Where's the rustling, hustling, bustling! The ACTION?!
- -- Leila Taylor
Appearing in "J'Accuse!"
- Secret Empire
- "Jangles" (First appearance) and other henchmen of Stone Face
- Viper (Jordan Dixon) (Only in flashback)
- Jack (Security guard) (First appearance) (Only appearance; dies)
- The Sanitation Unit (Sanitation Squad)
Races and Species:
- North America
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Falcon's Wings (First appearance)
- The Moonstone (First appearance)
Synopsis for "J'Accuse!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot by Englehart, script by Friedrich.
- Colletta is credited as Vinnie Colletta.
- Falcon's costume is re-built by the Black Panther with glider wings in this issue.
- Redwing does not appear in this issue.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Gary Frazier, John Libertine, Jr. and Robert Strauss.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Secret Empire.
- In line with the Watergate inspiration for the arc, the Sanitation Squad appears to be the reference to Special Investigations Unit known as White House Plumbers.
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #170 
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.