Appearing in "Nightshade is Deadlier the Second Time Around"
- Nick Fury (Only in flashback)
- Yellow Claw (Only in flashback)
- Nightshade's Wolfmen (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Nightshade is Deadlier the Second Time Around"
Nightshade has put all of the male Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. under her hypnotic control. Cap and the Falcon are offered the opportunity to join Nightshade, but they decline. As a result, Nightshade commands the agents to attack. The agents attack and also use some of their available technology such as the Flying Wedge and their Wild Bill robot. As a result of being shocked by the Flying Wedge, the Falcon realizes that he is two people: the hoodlum "Snap" Wilson and the highly moral social worker Sam Wilson.
Valentina de Fontaine, aka Agent 14, escapes from Nightshade and determines that bright light will release the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents from Nightshade's control. She gets on the P.A. and pleads for Cap and the Falcon to lead the agents to a certain area. When the trap is set, Val floods the area with light and the agents slowly regain their free will. Seeing her army out of service, Nightshade offers herself to Cap in a very seductive manner in order to "work something out". Again Cap declines, and Nightshade responds with a disgusted, "Oh, Poo!"
The story ends with the Falcon realizing that he needs to account to society for his criminal past. Next Issue: The Trial of the Falcon.
- "Wild Bill" Robot was last seen in Strange Tales #142.
- The Flying Wedge was last seen in Stange Tales #140
- This cover was used for Marvel merchandising (1977 plastic 7-11 slurpee cup and 1977 7-11 Glass).
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #190 
|Like this? Let us know!|