- Looks like this is the start of a beautiful friendship!
- -- Nick Fury
Appearing in "The Trial of the Falcon"
- "Jaz" a mobster
- his gang
- Brother Raymond
- S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
- Leila Taylor
- Jeff Cochren
- Iron Man
- Ghost Rider
- "Hollywood" Vine
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Stilt-Man's Suit
- Falcon's Wings
Synopsis for "The Trial of the Falcon"
Jeff Cochren tries to arrest Falcon for his past crimes despite Gabe Jones and Peggy Carter's protests. Falcon tries to escape but Captain America stops him until Nick Fury arrives to take control of the situation. With Cap and Fury's assurances, Falcon agrees to stand trial in Los Angeles. Afterwards, Fury reinstates Cap's S.H.I.E.L.D. security clearance. The media reports on Falcon's upcoming trial and Iron Man makes a statement on behalf of the Avengers while Snap's former boss Jaz order's Falcon's death. Later, Stilt-Man comes across the still hovering
Trapster and takes his weaponry. As Falcon is about to testify against his former associates, Stilt-Man attacks. The heroes eventually manage to topple Stilt-Man and defeat him, despite his advantage of Trapster's weapons. Later, the judge finds Falcon guilty of all charges, but suspends his sentence as long as he reports and proves himself to his parole officer, Nick Fury.
- Last appearance of Redwing until Captain America #215.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Ed McCarthy, Bill Turner, and Mark Caldwell.
- It is announced that Cap's most recent regular author, Tony Isabella, is being replaced by Captain America co-creator Jack Kirby. Mr. Isabella only was able to write two Captain America stories before being re-assigned!!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 191 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Captain America Vol 1 191
- 2 Reprints of Captain America Vol 1 191
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #191 
|Like this? Let us know!|