Appearing in "Face to Face With the Swine"
Synopsis for "Face to Face With the Swine"
Leila recovers from the Night People's brainwashing. In Central America, the sadistic Rio De Muerte prison Commandante known as the Swine invites a starving prisoner to eat from a feast-laden table. Meanwhile, Steve, Sam, Sharon, and Leila dine out. Two Swine agents molest their waiter, Felix, a Rio De Muerte escapee, planning to take him back. Sam intervenes. When Steve steps in to help, Felix escapes. At Rio De Muerte, the Swine forces the prisoner to eat until he dies. As the Swine surveys his prison, the brutalized inmates fantasize about killing him. In New York, Steve escorts Sharon home. The Swine's agents follow, knowing they need a prisoner to replace Felix. As Sharon and Steve argue over his continued Cap activities, the agents gas them into unconsciousness and snatch Steve. After ordering a broken-down prisoner to push a piece of fruit ten miles a day with his nose, the Swine confronts his cousin Donna Maria who sunbathes within sight of the guards and inmates. Not intimidated by her cousin, Donna Maria tells him she awaits the day a real man will come and break him as he has broken others.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Richard A. Buchko, Jr., Paul Butler, John McGreevey, Jim Caple, Ann Nichols, and Dee Waltz.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 206 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Captain America Vol 1 206
- 1 Reprints of Captain America Vol 1 206
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #206 
|Like this? Let us know!|