Appearing in "The Tiger and the Swine"
Synopsis for "The Tiger and the Swine"
Steve awakens in a plane flying over the Rio De Muerte. He breaks free and battles his kidnappers, but the pilot is killed during the melee and the plane crashes in the jungle. Steve emerges from the wreckage and becomes Captain America, only wanting to find a way home. In New York, Sam and Leila find Sharon recovering from the tranquilizer gas in her apartment. Sam fears Cap has been kidnapped. In the jungle, prison guards find Cap but he dispenses with them and finds himself confronting the Swine. Meanwhile, after taking Sharon to the hospital, Sam and Leila check in with S.H.I.E.L.D. The Swine shoots at Cap who deflects the bullet with his shield and hangs the Swine up in a tree. Falcon flies along the coastline searching for Cap who wanders through the jungle until stumbling on a prison work detail. Seeking food, Cap attacks and defeats the guards, discovering that the inmates are so spiritless, they are in an almost zombie state. At the prison, the Swine tortures the prisoners who spoke of his humiliation at Cap's hands. Donna Maria revels in Cap's successes, telling her cousin, "I hope he breaks you, Swine!"
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from larry Twiss, Brian Nelson, Chester Caill, Bruce Barrows, and Eric Sandberg. The letters page also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- The letters page mistakenly references two Captain America tales in Avengers. The letters page lists Captain America's previous time-travelling adventures as Avengers #64 and Avengers Special #3. The correct references are Avengers #56 and Avengers Special #2. These errors are noted and corrected in the letters page of Captain America #211.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 207 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Captain America Vol 1 207
- 1 Reprints of Captain America Vol 1 207
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #207 
|Like this? Let us know!|