- I have everything under control... Except my libido of course!
Appearing in "A Serpent Lurks Below"
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Constrictor's Battlesuit
- Iron Man Armor MK V
Synopsis for "A Serpent Lurks Below"
Captain America broods at Avengers Mansion until Iron Man gives him a pep talk. After saving a boy from being hit by a truck, Cap goes to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s New York HQ to look for the missing Falcon. He defeats a S.H.I.E.L.D. robot and finds the base deserted. Jasper Sitwell radios in and tells Cap that S.H.I.E.L.D. has abandoned the base for security reasons and that it's due for destruction in fifteen minutes. Sitwell connects Cap with the S.H.I.E.L.D. Super-Agents in Los Angeles, who report that Falcon has been missing for days. Blue Streak explains that Falcon is looking for someone in trouble named Jim. Constrictor, a costumed assassin working for the Corporation, ambushes Cap and reveals that the S.H.I.E.L.D. Super-Agents have a Corporation mole in their ranks. As they fight, the base starts to come down around them.
- This story's plot continues from Hulk #212.
- In this issue, after years of security breaches, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jasper Sitwell oversees the detonation of the Law Enforcement Division's Mid-Town Barbershop location.
- This issue does not contain a letters page. In its place is apparently an ad from Doctor Strange.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#LG-140.
- This Comic Book was referenced in Marvel: Avengers Alliance and is one of the Comic Book Covers required in order to recruit Constrictor in the game.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 228 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Captain America Vol 1 228
- 1 Reprints of Captain America Vol 1 228
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #228 
|Like this? Let us know!|