- Biotron constructs -- diving at me like a squad of Hitler's Messerschmidts!
Appearing in "Flight From Thunderhead!"
Synopsis for "Flight From Thunderhead!"
Spider-Man snags a web-line to SULTAN's floating island while Captain America wrests a jetpack from an attacking biotronic construct. Meanwhile, Fury works his way into the rocket and tries to disarm it, discovering it to be a decoy. The real bomb is Thunderhead Island. Cap retrieves Spider-Man and together they defeat SULTAN, seemingly killing him. Cap and Spidey escape the island only to learn SULTAN can transfer himself into different bodies. When Thunderhead Island explodes in the distance, Cap viciously defeats Sultan. When SULTAN's mobile identity module tries to escape, Fury shoots and destroys it before it can transfer to another body. Fury tells Cap that the earlier blast was SHIELD destroying Thurderhead Island, and that Washington DC is fine.
- This issue features a two page letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Some letters deal with reaction to Captain America Annual #5. Letters are published from Carl F. Correa, Steve Gawronski, Porta, Mike Sopp, and Steve Elliot.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 266 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Captain America Vol 1 266
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #266 
|Like this? Let us know!|