- My life has been dedicated to the triumph of good over evil!
Appearing in "The Mystery of X"
- "King Arthur"
- Various thugs
- Mr. X/"The Midnight Slasher" (Ray Deacon)
- "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
- Nazis (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed NYPD Lt.
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Mystery of X"
Cap enters into the "rasslin'" ring in a challenge match against the mystery man known as "X". Before our tale is complete, Cap has cleared an innocent man's name and uncovered an illegal steroid distribution scheme.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Jim Jackson, Mark Quinian, and Andrew Johnston.
- Ink credits are listed as "John Beatty and Company". Other inkers who assisted on this issue include: Jack Abel, Mike Esposito, and Josef Rubinstein.
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #276 
|Like this? Let us know!|