Appearing in "Oh, Thus Be It Ever"
Synopsis for "Oh, Thus Be It Ever"
Arnie blames Captain America for Michael's death then passes out. Baron Zemo orders his mutates to attack Cap and Vermin as Arnie wakes back up. As Cap battles the mutates. Arnie apologizes for blaming Cap. but tells him the mutates are actually transformed people, and not to blame for their actions. Cap is able to convince the mutates to calm down and that he's not their enemy. Teaming with the mutates. Cap grabs Michael, feeling he may still be alive. Seeing that events are turning against him, Zemo tries to escape but Arnie stops him with one punch. The mutates destroy Zemo's equipment, but SHIELD agents led by Runciter suddenly storm the castle, shooting the mutates. Cap stops the massacre, but Zemo escapes in the confusion. As Zemo flies away in his ship, an angry Vermin attacks from behind. The next day. Steve Rogers and Bernie have lunch until Captain America arrives.
Appearing in "Snapping: Part III"
- Reverend Garcia (Hallucination)
- Leila Taylor
- Red Skull (hallucination)
- Sarah Wilson Casper
- Carol Davis
Synopsis for "Snapping: Part III"
With the help of Reverend Garcia, Sam comes to terms with his "Snap" persona and is able to come clean and continue with his campaign for congress. When he thanks his sister for calling Reverend Garcia to come help, she mentions that she never got the chance because the Reverend was out of town. Sam wonders if it was his own mind talking him through it, or if it could have been something more.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from: Wallace Lee Hopkins, Stanley Johnston, P.F. Harvey, Dan Fogel, and John Brittan.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 278 on the forums
- 2 Images from Captain America Vol 1 278
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #278 
|Like this? Let us know!|