Appearing in "The Centre Cannot Hold"
- Red Skull
- Mother Superior
- Helmut Zemo
- Sisters of Sin
Synopsis for "The Centre Cannot Hold"
As Captain America visits Dave Cox at the hospital, Baron Zemo and Mother Superior kidnap Arnie Roth. Later Steve meets Bernie and Jack Monroe after a movie, where Bernie notices that Steve looks older Steve receives a distressed call from Arnie Roth. Rushing to Arnie's apartment, they find a skull burned into the wall and a robot Arnie. The robot announces that Arnie is Red Skull's captive. Red Skull examines the recently deceased Horst as Cap and Nomad enter Skull-House. The Sisters of Sin attack Cap and Nomad, but the heroes are able to outmaneuver the villains. Spying Baron Zemo from afar, Cap savagely attacks only to discover he's actually a disguised Arnie. Horrified, walls are closing in until it is too late. Meanwhile, Starfox and Wasp ring Bernie's doorbell, unaware that Mother Superior is kidnapping her on the other side of the door.
See Cap and Nomad battle Baron Zemo. the Red Skull, and . . . introducing Mother Superior and her Sisters of Sin! When you've encountered Sister Death, Sister Agony, Sister Dream, and Sister Pleasure, you'll know why "The Center Cannot Hold!"
- The story title is from W.B. Yeats poem, "The Second Coming".
- This issue contains a letters page, America Grafitti. Letters are published from: Jason Judd, Phil Latter, Mike Long, Wlfred D. Devoe, and Donovan Ice, Jr.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 295 on the forums
- 1 Images from Captain America Vol 1 295
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #295 
|Like this? Let us know!|