Appearing in "Sturm und Drang: The Life and Times of the Red Skull!"
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Real name first revealed) (Origin revealed) (Main story and flashback)
- Mother Superior (Shmidt)
- Baron Helmut Zemo
- Arnie Roth
- Hermann Shmidt (Only in flashback)
- Martha Shmidt (Only in flashback)
- Adolf Hitler (Only in flashback)
- Sisters of Sin (Only in flashback)
- Exiles (Criminal Group) (Only in flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Bucky's Uniform
- Nomad's Stun Discs
- Cosmic Cube (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Sturm und Drang: The Life and Times of the Red Skull!"
THE DEFINITIVE origin of the Red Skull. Many details of his early childhood and later life are revealed. Captain America, who has recently aged greatly due to the Skull's masterplan, remains his captive and the Skull reveals his intention for both of them to die together battling each other.
The final battle comes ever closer! Learn the secret origin of the Red Skull! Captain America himself might not be ready for the awesome menace... are you? The title of this stunning, sensation-soaked story is "Sturm Und Drang!" If you wanna know what that means - buy it, believer!
- Art from the cover and interior in this issue are homages of many previous images. Most are from Jack Kirby and are easily recognizable.
- In this issue, it is revealed that Skull-House was created by the Red Skull for his daughter Sin/Mother Superior.
- Captain America doesn't speak a single word in the whole issue.
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #298