- We will pass the boundaries of life with our souls entwined--and grapple for all eternity!
- -- Red Skull
Appearing in "Sturm und Drang: The Life and Times of the Red Skull!"
- Arnie Roth
- Hermann Shmidt (Only in flashback)
- Martha Shmidt (Only in flashback)
- Adolf Hitler (Only in flashback)
- Sisters of Sin (Only in flashback)
- Exiles (Criminal Group)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Nomad's Stun Discs
- Cosmic Cube (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Sturm und Drang: The Life and Times of the Red Skull!"THE DEFINITIVE origin of the Red Skull. Many details of his early childhood and later life are revealed. Captain America, who has recently aged greatly due to the Skull's masterplan, remains his captive and the Skull reveals his intention for both of them to die together battling each other.
- The Red Skull's last name "Schmidt" is mistakenly spelled "Shmidt" in this issue.
- Art from the cover and interior in this issue are homages of many previous images. Most of it is from Jack Kirby and is easily recognizable.
- In this issue, it is revealed that Skull-House was created by the Red Skull for his daughter Sin/Mother Superior.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 298 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Captain America Vol 1 298
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #298 
|Like this? Let us know!|