- I've volunteered to step down and surrender the uniform and shield to its righful possessor, the one and only Star Spangled Avenger.
- -- John Walker
Appearing in "Changing of the Guard"
- Peggy Carter
- Dum-Dum Dugan
- Gabriel Jones
- Valerie Cooper
- Ted Koppel
- Watchdogs member (revealed to be a ruse in Captain America #354)
- Raymond Sikorski
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City
Synopsis for "Changing of the Guard"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Captain America and Nick Fury team up to knock out a top-secret SHIELD base. But if you've been following NICK FURY VS. S.H.I.E.L.D. you know something about this mission is pretty fishy!
- Dum-Dum Dugan relates that long-time SHIELD agent the Gaffer is deceased. (This information later turns out to be incorrect).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 351 on the forums
- 2 Images from Captain America Vol 1 351
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #351 
|Like this? Let us know!|