- The reason super-criminals fail is that they become obsessed with VENGEANCE. After being beaten by a certain foe, what do you do? You go BACK, only to get BEATEN again. My advice to your team is simple: EXCHANGE OPPONENTS!
- -- Loki
Appearing in "Submission"
- John Jameson
- Avengers Support Crew
- Marrina Smallwood (Mentioned)
- Dr. Doom (revealed later to be a robot)
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Mandarin (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City, New York State
Synopsis for "Submission"
The Red Skull employs the Controller to hypnotize Namor into attacking Captain America.
Appearing in "Hyde...and Seek!"
- Serpent Society
Synopsis for "Hyde...and Seek!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Part of the Acts of Vengeance event.
- Loki attempts to recruit Namor for his Acts of Vengeance Prime Movers, but is rejected.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Scott Tipton, Matthew D. Spatola, Larry Curtis, Kevin Michaels, Shane Hutchison, and Scott Rachui.
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #365 
|Like this? Let us know!|