Appearing in "Red Twilight"
- Edwin Jarvis
- Black Mamba
- Scarlet Witch
- Magneto (the real one!)
- New York City
- Washington, D.C.
- Beneath the Smith Building
- Southern California
Synopsis for "Red Twilight"
- Synopsis not yet written
Appearing in "A Clockwork Origin"
- Jack of Hearts
- Mister Fear (an alias of Machinesmith)
- Dragon Man
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Red Skull
Synopsis for "A Clockwork Origin"
An introspective first-person origin of Machinesmith.
Magneto's gone crazy— attacking a peaceful mutant demonstration in Washington. So...how's this going to lead Crossbones and Machinesmith to the Red Skull? Plus: the origin of Machinesmith!
- On page 9, Jarvis is not using the eyepatch he usually wore during this period. An explanation is given in the "Acts of Vengeance Epilog" published in Avengers Annual Vol 1 19, where Jarvis explains that his optometrist recommended him to allow his injured eye two hours of activity per day.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Graffiti. Letters are published from: Herman "Hermit" Wilson, Shane Hutchison, Roger L. Andeerson, Rajesh Melwani, and Bob Lopez.