Appearing in "After the Storm"
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Crystal (Crystalia Amaquelin)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Living Lightning (Miguel Santos)
- Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)
- Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
- Starfox (Eros)
- Thor (Eric Masterson)
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams)
- Demolition Man (Dennis Dunphy)
- Mockingbird (Bobbi Morse)
- Dr. Pym (Henry Pym)
- She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters)
- Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)
- U.S.Agent (John Walker)
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
- Falcon (Sam Wilson)
- Diamondback (Rachel Leighton)
- Col. John Jameson
- Edwin Jarvis
- Peggy Carter
- James Bond
- Elvis Presley
- Albert Einstein
- Humphrey Bogart
- Yellow Kid
- Kree Militia (Recap)
- Shatterax (Roco-Bai) (Recap)
- Ronan (Recap)
- Accuser Corps (Recap)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "After the Storm"
Captain America offers to step down as Avengers chairman, but despite the majority of the group not agreeing with Cap's stance against the Supreme Intelligence's execution, no one votes for his proposal. After the meeting Quasar resigns from the Avengers and Peggy tells Cap that John Jameson has gone missing. That night, Cap holds an ethics seminar, but only Black Widow, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch attend. Cap leaves and Thor arrives late. Hawkeye takes Cap out for a night on the town in an attempt to cheer him up. Meanwhile, Crossbones has Diamondback call the Avengers to tell Cap not to look for her. Tony Stark meets with Steve and Clint in a belated attempt to explain his actions during Galactic Storm. Black Widow investigates Diamondback's phone call but finds nothing while Crossbones imprisons Diamondback in Magneto's fallout shelter. Returning to Avengers Mansion, Steve is greeted by Falcon and U.S.Agent, accompanied by Demolition Man, Steve is overjoyed at D-Man's return.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Graffiti. Letters are published from: Daniel H. Bigelow, David Lasdon, Arthur Lundquist, Bradford R. Poston, and James Couch.
- Among the historical or fictional characters appearing in the Laughing Horse bar are Popeye, Dick Tracy, the Yellow Kid, John Steed and Emma Peel, James Bond,Albert Einstein, Minnesota Fats, Groucho Marx, Gomez and Morticia Addams with their butler Lurch, Humphrey Bogart, Reid Fleming, Dagwood Bumstead, Rod Serling, and Elvis Presley.
- Although the person identified as Humphrey Bogart may instead be bar owner Richard.
- Similarly, the person identified as Albert Einstein may be the Mad Thinker's Albert Einstein android.
- Likewise, the person identified as Groucho Marx may be Rufus T. Hackstabber.
- Also, Dick Tracy and Dagwood Bumstead may be the residents of Belle Porte, Connecticut, who resemble them, as seen in Fantastic Four #276.