- There's some guy going around imitating me, trying to smear my reputation.
Appearing in "Fighting Chance, Book 2: Graven Images"
- Dead-Ringer who impersonates:
Synopsis for "Fighting Chance, Book 2: Graven Images"
While executing a scheme to frame Captain America for robbery, Super-Patriot and Dead Ringer run into the Resistants, who mistake the disguised Super-Patriot for the real Captain America and attack. The impostors are forced to fight back and win, but when Code:Blue arrives at the scene, they realize their only way out is to make up a cover story that suggests the Resistants were responsible for the robbery and Captain America saved the day.
Meanwhile, Steve Rogers heads to Harlem to meet with Sam Wilson to get some help with his impostor problem. Back at HQ, Bernie Rosenthal stops by looking for Steve after hearing he moved back to Brooklyn, but only Rachel is there to greet her. Rachel has been feeling insecure about Steve reconnecting with his old girlfriend, but when she learns Bernie is an attorney, she wonders if she can get some legal advice about her still unresolved attempted murder issue.
- This issue is Part II of the "Fighing Chance" story arc.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Let's Rap With Cap". Letters are pubished from: Ben Herman, David Breitels, Michael Prichard, and Olav Beemer.
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|