- I'm an expatriate.
Appearing in Plan "A"Edit
- Machinesmith (Sam Saxon) (Appears in flashback)
- Machinesmith's Cyberops (Only appearance)
- United States Air Force
- Sub-Mariner (Namor McKenzie) (Recap)
- Hydra (Recap)
- Bucky (Rick Jones) (Recap)
- Deathlok (Luther Manning) (Recap)
- "Baron Wolfgang von Strucker" (Recap)
- President Clinton (Referenced)
- Red Skull (Johann Schmidt) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- United States of America (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Main story and recap)
- Hydra Uniforms (Recap)
- Hydra Pistols (Recap)
- Captain's New Suit (First appearance)
- Energy Shield (First appearance)
- F-15 Plane (Only appearance) (Destruction)
Synopsis for Plan "A"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Pag. 1 presents a recap of some Captain America's battles from previous issues of Marvel Comics.
- Captain America vs. Sub-Mariner is from Avengers #4, Jack Kirby.
- Captain America and Bucky vs. Hydra is from Captain America #113, Jim Steranko.
- Captain America vs. Deathlok is from Captain America #287's cover, Mike Zeck.
- Captain America vs. Baron von Strucker's Robot is from Captain America #247, John Byrne.
- Captain America with United States' flag is from Marvel Fanfare #18, Frank Miller.
- This issue contains a letters page, "American Grafitti". Letters are published from: Jesse Lavendel, Brian Nelson, Mark Trollinger, John Cabral, and Scott Redman.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Steve Rogers uses the alias of Nathan Hale in this issue; Nathan Hale was a patriotic hero of the American Revolution.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|