- Yes...let's be sure that Baron Blood is still in his grave... And if he is...then let's go find out who the hell is turning our boys into vampires.
Appearing in "Red, White, and Blue-Blood"
- Captain America (Steven Rogers) (Only in flashback)
- Winter Soldier / Bucky (James Barnes) (Main story and flashback)
- Vampires (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (On-screen)
- Goliath (Bill Foster) (On-screen)
- Thor clone (On-screen)
- U.S. Army
Races and Species:
- Extremis Armor (On-screen)
- Captain America's Shield (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Main story and flashback)
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Red, White, and Blue-Blood"
Nick Fury and the Winter Soldier are watching the Civil War from an undisclosed location, and discussing seeing friends turn on friends and the horrors of war. The Winter Soldier tells Nick about this one time. Cap and Bucky are fighting in Belgium during World War II and have to begin fighting American soldiers being turned into vampires.
A special double-sized issue featuring art by the legendary Gene Colan! Bucky and Nick Fury uncover a lost tale from Cap and Bucky's days in WW2 - a tale of horror and war and brothers-in-arms.
- Takes place during Civil War, and the flashback takes place during World War II.
Artist Gene Colan won the Eisner Award for this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 601 on the forums
- Images from Captain America Vol 1 601
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|