Appearing in "Museum Piece"
- Metropolitan Police Department
- Detective James McElroy (Last appearance)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Onslaught (Mentioned)
- M.O.D.A.M. (Olinka Barankova) (Corpse) (Last appearance)
- Baron Wolfgang von Strucker (Mentioned)
- Invaders (Statues)
- Human Torch (Jim Hammond) (Statue)
- Nazi Germany (Statues)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Mentioned)
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (Mentioned)
- Batroc the Leaper (Georges Batroc) (Mentioned)
- Supreme Intelligence (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Quantum Bands
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Wasp's Suit and Bio-Synthetic Wings
- Panther Habit
- Giant-Man's Suit
- Spider-Woman's Suit
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Hydra Uniforms
- Hydra Pistol
- Quinjet (Referenced)
Synopsis for "Museum Piece"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Captain America starts using a replica of his original Triangular Shield acquired from Smithsonian Institution; he will use it until it will be severely damaged in Live Kree or Die story arc in Avengers (Vol. 3) #7.
- Pag. 17 has no dialogue; the error has been explained in Captain America (Vol. 3) #4, where the original dialogue has been printed in the letters' page.
- A Superman statue can be seen in the Smithsonian Institution, with an X replacing the S on Superman's chest.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.