Appearing in "Capmania"
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Thor Odinson (Mentioned)
- Councilman Andrew Bolt (First appearance)
- United States Congress (Mentioned)
- Onslaught (Mentioned)
- Baron Zemo (Helmut Zemo) (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Referenced)
- Nick Fury (Photo)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Red Skull (Johann Schmidt) (Revealed to be the shadowy figure)
- Supreme Intelligence (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Hydra Uniforms
- Replica of Captain America's Triangular Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Captain America's Round Shield (Toys and replicas)
Synopsis for "Capmania"
The story starts with Cap diving of a building towards a canister of nerve gas that has been dropped towards the street below. He catches it and grabs an arrow, shot by Hawkeye, with a rope attached. Captain America jumps to the ground and is almost immediately swarmed by fans. A man walks up to Cap and introduces himself as Andrew Bolt, a congressman. He asks Cap if he will endorse his election campaign. Cap responds with no, and says that he trusts the people to vote for the right person without his input.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. However it only provides the unpublished dialogue from Page 17 of Captain America (Vol. 3) #3, along with an explanation of why it was omitted. Letters are "on hold for another month".