Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Appearing in "Live, Kree or Die, Part II: Stuck in the Middle"
- Augie (First and only known appearance)
- An other unnamed thief (First and only known appearance)
- Lunatic Legion
- 🢐 Councilman Andrew Bolt 🢒
- United States Congress (Mentioned)
- Daily Bugle (Name only)
- "Captain America" (Sn'Tlo) (Photo)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Kree Empire (Mentioned)
- Supreme Intelligence (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Barry (a Newscaster) (First and only known appearance)
- United States Army
- Bill Gates (Mentioned)
- Colin Powell (Mentioned)
- 🢐 President Clinton 🢒 (Behind the scenes)
- 🢐 Nightmare 🢒 (Behind the scenes) (Secretly possesses Ulysses R. Chapman)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Skrulls (Photo)
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Europe (Only in flashback)
- United States of America
- Moon (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Uniform
- Replica of Captain America's Triangular Shield (Destruction)
- Avengers Identicard
- Warbird's Suit
- Terrigen Mists (Mentioned)
- Quinjet (Mentioned)
- World War II (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Live, Kree or Die, Part II: Stuck in the Middle"
- Synopsis not yet written
- This issue is Part II of Live Kree or Die storyline, which began in Iron Man (Vol. 3) #7 (Part I), and continues in Quicksilver #10 (Part III) and concludes in Avengers (Vol. 3) #7 (Part IV).
- The newscaster in this issue, "Barry", who interviews General Ulyssess R. Chapman has a striking resemblance to talk show host Larry King. "Barry" has a similar hairstyle, glasses, and distinctive red suspenders.
Links and References