Appearing in "The Winter Soldier: Conclusion"
- Falcon (Sam Wilson)
- United States Army (Only in flashback)
- Gen. Chester Phillips (Only in flashback)
- Kronas / Roxxon Corporation
- Nazi Germany (Recap)
- George Barnes (First appearance) (Shadow only) (Only in flashback)
- Department X (Only in flashback)
- Col. Vasily Karpov (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Marvel Universe (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm
- Falcon's Wings
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms
Synopsis for "The Winter Soldier: Conclusion"
Falcon and Cap go on a final mission to get the cube. It leads to a fight between Bucky (The Winter Soldier) and Cap! Cap tries to reason with Bucky, but seemingly fails, but as Steve picks up the cube and asks Bucky to remember who he really is, Bucky remembers all he's done as the winter Soldier, and grabs the cube, and shatters it! All believe he is dead, but Cap holds hope. As the issue ends we find Bucky at the military camp where he first met cap. Also we find Lukin speaking with Skull about how they are cursed to be stuck together, where Skull responds: "Yes...For now..."
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
Bucky / Winter Soldier / James Barnes
- This cover is a partial reproduction of Captain America Comics #27, (June, 1943).
- This issue contains a letters page, Freedom of Speech. Letters are published from: Bill Mumy, Leslie Lee, Jesse Ojeda, Pierre Comtois, and Andrew C.
- The letter writer Bill Mumy is best known as the child actor Billy Mumy and specifically his character Will Robinson in the TV series "Lost In Space".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 5 14 on the forums
- Images from Captain America Vol 5 14
|Like this? Let us know!|