Appearing in "Twenty-First Century Blitz: Conclusion"
- Winter Soldier (James Barnes)
- Kronas Corporation
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Master Man (Wilhelm Lohmer) (Mentioned)
- Warrior Woman (Julia Koenig) (Mentioned)
- Invaders (Mentioned)
- Human Torch (Jim Hammond) (Mentioned)
- United States Congress (Mentioned)
- Phil Gavin (Mentioned)
- New Avengers (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms
- World War II (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Twenty-First Century Blitz: Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue's cover and plot draw ironic symmetry with Bucky's previous attempt to disarm Baron Zemo's drone plane in 1945 while a helpless Captain America watched, to this issue's depiction of Bucky attempting to disarm the Red Skull's Sleeper Robot as again a helpless Captain America watches.
- This issue contains a letters page, Freedom of Speech. A letter is published from Daniel Braun with multiple responses from writer Ed Brubaker.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|