- I could NEVER wear Steve's uniform. I'm not him and I won't pretend I am. ... Just cause I'm not him doesn't mean I can't honor his memory.
Appearing in "The Burden of Dreams (Part 4)"
- R.A.I.D. agents
- A.I.M. agents
- Arnim Zola
- Red Skull (Johann Schmidt)
- Doctor Faustus (Johan Fennhoff)
- Brainwashed S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
- Toni (TV news anchor)
- Matthew Fritchmann (First appearance) (TV financial analyst)
- Molly (reporter)
- Vladmir Morovin (First appearance), New CEO of Kronas Corporation (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Mr. Secretary (unnamed cabinet member)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Burden of Dreams (Part 4)"
In the wake of Kronos Corporation re-shuffling their CEO's, causing oil prices to double and showing a clear link with the rising mortgage costs, people are protesting and rioting. Bucky, in his first mission as the new Captain America, dons his new costume for the first time. He and Black Widow head off to intercept A.I.M. and R.A.I.D., who are trying to capitalize on the chaos and steal Wall Street's gold reserve.
Aboard the Helicarrier over Washington D.C., Director Tony Stark argues with Washington's bureaucrats that Aleksander Lukin is not dead and that this whole crisis is an attack by Kronos Corporation and the Red Skull is behind the whole thing.
Down in the crowd, several S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, who'd went missing days ago, now show up in front of the White House, guarding the gates. They were previously captured and brainwashed by Doctor Faustus and now they execute his command; they open fire on the crowd of protesters.
All the reporters see it and the feed goes live.
|Like this? Let us know!|