Appearing in "The Man Who Bought America (Part 3)"
- Senator Gordon Wright
- Natalia Romanova (Phone call)
- Steve Rogers (Mentioned)
- unnamed doctor
- unnamed reporter
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Captain America's Uniform
- Captain America's Shield
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm
- Arnim Zola's Robotic Body
Synopsis for "The Man Who Bought America (Part 3)"
Steve Rogers II is unleashed as part of Dr. Faustus program to build conservative US Senator Wright's Presidental bid which fits with his own original highly conservative world view. But unknown to the Captain America of the 1950s, he does not know that Dr. Faustus is working for the Red Skull. But Rogers II is more focused on getting revenge on the man who killed the 1950s Bucky, Jack Monroe -- James "Bucky" Barnes, than finding out all the details of the political scheme he is working with and is manipulating him for.
Sharon Carter tries to escape the Red Skull's hidden base by using the Red Skull's daughter as a hostage.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 5 39 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Captain America Vol 5 39
|Like this? Let us know!|